There won’t be many items available to purchase on-site, but we are offering an Online Pop Up Shop! We will have items available to see and try on at the conference and you can order from the online store through June 1 using store code MNMN.
This year’s first-ever online auction is live! We have selected a variety of items from handmade quilts, sports memorabilia, one-of-a-kind art, and exceptional gear for you to choose from. Each of the 13 items will be available for online bidding starting on Friday, May 6 through Sunday, May 20 at 10:30 AM. Bidding is fun and easy!
We will also have an onsite silent auction at the conference, and conference attendees can bid on both onsite and online auction items. Funds collected from the auction are used to provide scholarships for students, hold special events and pay for expert speakers.
Conference participants are invited to bring their photos and enter them in the annual photo contest. Please have your photos matted in an 8 x 10 size mat. If you do not have a mat, we can provide one for you. Participants can each enter up to three photos in any of the following categories:
- Plants - photographs of terrestrial and aquatic plants that photosynthesize and grow here in Minnesota.
- Wildlife – photographs of animals that live in Minnesota during all or a portion of their life.
- Scenery – photographs of landscapes and beautiful scenes (e.g. rainbow over Lake Superior) within Minnesota.
- Projects/Play – photographs depicting people playing or working in Minnesota’s natural environment.
- Macro - photographs of small items larger than life-size (e.g. a zoomed-in photo of an insect).
- Digitally Enhanced – photography that is abstract and edited using Photoshop, paintbrush, etc.
- Sustainability – photography that depicts environmentally friendly practices in Minnesota.
Join us in the pre-conference area and view the vendors and exhibitors. Find volunteer opportunities, learn about chapters, and meet the sponsors! Appetizers will be provided.